Over the next year, the University will transition from its old ULink portal to a new one. As features for the new ULink are developed and ready to use, users will gain access to the new portal and will be able to complete tasks.
Continue to use your CLID to access the old ULink.
Students should use the old ULink portal to:
- Register for undergrad orientation
- Register for Summer 2016 semester
- Manage financial aid for 2015-2016 aid year
(Fall 2015, Spring 2016, Summer 2016)
- View grades, class schedule, and advisor information for Summer 2016
Employees should use the old ULink portal to access budgets. Employee profiles, payroll, and benefits information are now in the new ULink.
Faculty should use the new ULink to access Fall 2016 class schedules and rosters. Schedules, rosters, grades, and other tasks related to the Spring and Summer 2016 semesters will still be accessed in the old ULink.
To access the new ULink, you will need to use your ULID.
Students should use the new ULink portal to:
- Register for the Fall 2016 semester
- View statement of account and pay bills
- Manage financial aid for 2016-2017 aid year
(Fall 2016, Spring 2017, Summer 2017)
Employees should use the new ULink to view their employee profiles, payroll, and benefits information. Budgets should be accessed on the old ULink.
Advising for Fall 2016 takes place in the new ULink, while Summer 2016 advising must still be accessed in the old ULink.